My boyfriend ordered for me the Better Call Saul travel mug for a Christmas gift - which was based on what he saw it looked like on cafepress' website (which looked great on the website).

The first mug that arrived looked like a preschooler did it (see pics on the post I left on their Facebook page). Words were cut off, margins didn't match so that words read correctly, and the entire font of it was way too large to go in that mug (which is why it looked as awful as it did).

We called to request an exchange, but my comment to that customer service rep was that I hope whatever the replacement was that gets sent out looks nothing like the one originally received.

Received the exchange today and looks exactly as horrible as the first one. It is an absolute joke and looks like a 3 year old assembled it. AGAIN.

Called their customer service line to explain the situation, and I told her I would like to be able to send the original as well as the replacement back to then so that their "Production Dept" can see how totally horrible these two mugs look. And she said that they would prefer that they just be "donated to a local charity", "given to someone", or "thrown out". ????

( WHY WOULD I GIVE THESE TO PEOPLE OR DONATE PRODUCTS THAT LOOK AWFUL???)

I told the rep (who sounded like she could care less) that she's completely missing the point, and that their product needs to be taken off of the website if that is how they are going to send them to people who actually *want* the product as it ACTUALLY appears on their website.

She could not provide any other answer for me other than to either "throw them out" or "give them away". What an absolute joke this company is.

Just a heads up for anybody who wants to order products from what they see on their website versus what they may actually receive in the mail.

Comments